Send In Your Device
We have just expanded our services! You can now send in your device by post. Follow the button on the top of the website, complete the repair request form and post your device. As soon as we receive the device we will confirm that it has arrived safely with us, diagnose the problem and get the repair started.
Instructions to Send in your device1. Submit the form
2. After submitting the form, you will get an email with your repair number, please print this and send it together with your device
3. Pack your device with plenty of protection all around (bubble wrap, foam, bubble bags), keep in mind couriers tend to not be very careful with packages.
4. You can now send your device using a courier of your choice (Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DPD, UPS, etc), we highly recommend you select the option to insure it and use a signed service.
5. Once we receive your device, we will diagnose it and get back to you, this can take up to 3 weeks at peak times. If you require an express/urgent repair please contact us and let us know, (we charge £40 for this) and aim to get your device sorted within 1 week of you sending it to us.
6. Once the repair is completed, we will send you the invoice by email including postage, once this is paid, we will dispatch your device in the next 1 to 2 working days by Royal Mail next day delivery.